MURDER MURDER

Love Always Remains is the cutest medal ever!

molkman responds:

You're the cutest medal ever! Thanks!

Notorious Inc. Notorious Inc.

Nice game! And so funny! But it would be nice if I could save the game.
I crashed n burned... = (

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I'm hard-to-please Lee, the extreme robotic maid. My destiny is to taste the flesh of english speakers. LOL

Cosmic Clicks Cosmic Clicks

And there goes my mouse! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

DarkTimmy responds:

I know - mine actually went kaput while making the game. Funny thing too - I played the game with and without autoclicking and it still crapped out. Guess all the testing was doing a number on my hardware! Thanks for the play and the rating. Appreciate it! Best, -Tim

Burnwitch Burnwitch

Much like rebuild this game had Its ups n downs... Its fun for sometime but it gets too repetitive... And Its quite easy after u get hang of it. You could create different difficulty levels. It was really fun the idea of trading/raiding/conquering the other cities. The story, music n artwork were very good! Overall It was a well made game! Congrats!

Jungle Queens Attack ! Jungle Queens Attack !

I really like this type of game! Short but interesting, and where you can explore different choices and get different outcomes without being annoying or too repetitive! Great artwork! And the story is so kinky, I loved it! Keep up the good work! ;)

sPacE-gaN responds:

Thanks so much :) I'm really happy you enjoyed the format - more in a similar style soon ! I appreciate all the stars too

Freak o' Lantern Freak o' Lantern

Nooooo!! All my progress is gone.... =*(
Although the game is a little repetitive and It would be nice if I could use more than 3 upgrades at a time, it's a great game! Nice work with the art and the voices! Very well done!

Escape From 26 Escape From 26

Maybe It’s because I clicked too fast but now I have several repeated parts of the clock and now I can’t fix it. I’m stuck. I had lots of fun playing it, though. I think the graphics and the song are really good. Beautifully made artwork! Overall It’s was a great game. Congrats! Hope there is a sequel.

Captain Robert Captain Robert

This was a fairly simple, well-made platform game, with a matching somber tune, and it was just soooo awesome!!! The whole story was very chilling! I was always wondering when or if something was going to pop up out of nowhere, especially when the music suddenly stops!!*@*
U really did a great job with this game! Very impressive!! It’s just sad that I was really looking forward to use that escape pod… =/

Lucky Tower 2 Lucky Tower 2

It's a great game but I found one really annoying bug. It turned part of my inventory into maps.
Now i'm stuck in the game because of it. It's a very funny game, though. Congrats!